3801 South 6th Street
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53221
414 483 3663 / voice
414 483 4588 / fax
See below for street map of Saint Adalbert Cemetery area.
Established in 1888 (once called Polish Union Cemetery)
Grounds cover 98 acres; about 63,000 buried in graves; 19,000 crypts and niches
This cemetery memorializes Saint Adalbert, a monk of Trier,
who became Archbishop of Magdeburg in the tenth century. His ministry
was to the Slavic people who honor him as a patron saint. To this
end, he is memorialized in a cemetery in which thousands of people
of Polish ancestry have been laid to rest.